🖤 Our Belief
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood. We are a learning platform where people learn how to become successful as creators or microentrepreneurs.
With the evolution of business tools and social media, creation has been democratized on the internet. We are already seeing the rise of creators who are larger than established brands & businesses.
Today, it is possible to start a salon, a nutrition clinic, a content studio, or a restaurant right from your home - all you need is passion, skills, and the right knowledge.
We believe that the next decade will be about internet-first creators and entrepreneurs. Airblack aims to empower millions of such people with high-quality courses and help them convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
"We envision a world where doing more of what you love is not a privilege."
Who are we looking for?
As Airblack enters its next phase of growth in building a one-stop learning platform for entrepreneurs and creators, we are looking at building an in-house studio of the best content creators and video editors to join our team and scale our visual aptitude. You will build and manage partnerships on Youtube, drive an integral part of the social media marketing department and be responsible for creating a pathbreaking content platform that the beauty space has even seen.
We are looking for someone who has strong business acumen and a growth mindset. You would be wearing multiple hats at the same time, and will be juggling between different projects across functions. If this sounds like someone like you, we would love to meet you!
What would you be doing?
- Work with the team to edit and produce well-packaged films that deliver the campaign idea and communication while managing multiple edit projects at the same time
- Translate video scripts into visual ideas through storyboards and animation
- Create final graphic designs, character designs, and illustrations for video and interactive projects
- Fluent working with multiple camera file formats and output mediums
- Conceptualize ideas and assemble media assets into high-quality dynamic content that supports our brand, and business objectives
What makes you a suitable candidate?
We would love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Strong hold of Final Cut Pro X/ Adobe Premier Pro
- Experience with integrating video into multimedia presentations, displays, websites & mobile content (YouTube, Linked-in, Social Media) in correct format
- Min. 3-4 years of experience working as a Film/Video Editor
- Understanding of color grading and mastering audio
- Understanding of narratives and storyline. Attention to composition and detail
- Bachelor’s in a relevant department of Film Making
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, request you to share your resume at email@example.com, adding the subject line as <"SM Associate: Youtube"> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience> <Reference name, if any>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!