Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood. We are a learning platform where people learn how to become successful as creators or microentrepreneurs.
With the evolution of business tools and social media, creation has been democratized on the internet. We are already seeing the rise of creators who are larger than established brands & businesses.
Today, it is possible to start a salon, a nutrition clinic, a content studio, or a restaurant right from your home - all you need is passion, skills, and the right knowledge.
We believe that the next decade will be about internet-first creators and entrepreneurs. Airblack aims to empower millions of such people with high-quality courses and help them convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
Who are we looking for?
At Airblack, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in non tech recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we would love to meet you!
What would you be doing?
- Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market for sales
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing initial level screening
- Maintaining relationship with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times
- Take ownership of the interview process and candidate's experience
- Fulfilling order board requirements as per assigned targets
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- 1-4 years’ experience in recruitment, with hands on experience in managing sales hiring
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to priorities, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, request you to share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the subject line as <Position Name> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!