🖤 Our Belief
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood. We are a learning platform where people learn how to become successful as creators or microentrepreneurs.
With the evolution of business tools and social media, creation has been democratized on the internet. We are already seeing the rise of creators who are larger than established brands & businesses.
Today, it is possible to start a salon, a nutrition clinic, a content studio, or a restaurant right from your home - all you need is passion, skills, and the right knowledge.
We believe that the next decade will be about internet-first creators and entrepreneurs. Airblack aims to empower millions of such people with high-quality courses and help them convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
Who are we looking for?
As Airblack enters its next phase of growth in building a one-stop learning platform for entrepreneurs and creators, we are looking for a Social Media Associate to join our team and scale our Youtube channel. You will build and manage partnerships on Youtube, drive an integral part of the social media marketing department and be responsible for creating a pathbreaking content platform that the beauty space has even seen.
We are looking for someone who has strong business acumen and a growth mindset. You would be wearing multiple hats at the same time, and will be juggling between different projects across functions. If this sounds like someone like you, we would love to meet you!
What would you be doing?
- Build and manage the overall YT strategy, look feel of the channel and update it in a timely manner and work with external agencies, engage in cross-promotions, as required to build a strong promotion and distribution network
- Optimise title and description for greater organic search. Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home pages, and any off-site blogging/promotion and make sure it is of a consistently excellent standard
- Conduct research on keywords, as well as optimize titles, descriptions, and tags of every YouTube video uploaded
- Create and implement a network schedule of when clips should be set live, in accordance with the editorial vision, required cross-platform promotional and marketing campaigns
- Analyze the data post every upload (YT analytics) and implement the learning continuously
- Optimize Thumbnails by running experiments till an optimal CTR %age is reached
- Optimize Non-Performing/Low Performing Videos
- Maintain excellent channel quality and manage promotions and live events on the channels
- Work with clear targets on engagement metrics and run micro experiments to identify scalable and high-impact digital content
What makes you a suitable candidate?
We would love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- 2-4 years of direct experience with running and managing YT channels is a must
- Ability to manage and optimize budgets
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of SEO, YT tools is a must
- Relentless and flawless execution with ownership traits
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, request you to share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the subject line as <"SM Associate: Youtube"> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience> <Reference name, if any>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!