🖤 Our Belief
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood. We are a learning platform where people learn how to become successful as creators or microentrepreneurs.
With the evolution of business tools and social media, creation has been democratized on the internet. We are already seeing the rise of creators who are larger than established brands & businesses.
Today, it is possible to start a salon, a nutrition clinic, a content studio, or a restaurant right from your home - all you need is passion, skills, and the right knowledge.
We believe that the next decade will be about internet-first creators and entrepreneurs. Airblack aims to empower millions of such people with high-quality courses and help them convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
Who are we looking for?
The member experience is at the heart of Airblack. We believe that with every interaction we must earn our member's trust and loyalty. To that end, we ensure that every decision takes into account what’s best for our members. Member Experience is an important driver of core business, as it directly impacts experience, retention, and lifetime customer value. We measure the effectiveness of our work through this lens.
Member Support is vital in ensuring that we maintain the best experience possible for our members. You are the first contact a member has with the Airblack team. You will work closely with our Product/Ops team as the guiding light to ensure that the pain points our members experience during their experience, and how our products help or fall short of solving those pain points, are addressed and accounted for.
What would you be doing?
- Identify and measure the parameters across different touchpoints in a members journey that are crucial for experience.
- Create process enhancements and efficiencies, and manage any projects to completion
- Manage all flows of inbound member requests and issues via email, chat and phone
- Identify and assess members’ needs to achieve resolution
- Work with interdisciplinary teams, escalating issues and collaborating with appropriate parties to establish a protocol on new processes
- Provide periodic on-call support coverage for member issues
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- Passionate about member experience and having 4+ years of experience
- You have the ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced and ambitious organization
- You have strong planning, analytical and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- A strong communicator who brings clarity to the projects you tackle, freeing up lines of communication, identifying and removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work
- You have a proven track record of achieving numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- You’re comfortable balancing multiple concurrent projects in an agile and fast-paced environment
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, request you to share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, adding the subject line as <Position Name> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!