Who are we looking for?
A good copy is considered to be the fundamental ingredient of any great marketing communication. We need someone who is
- Customer-obsessed: Your copy will need to resonate with and excite our base of beauty super-enthusiasts. Our customers have passions and needs– and you’ll need to consider these with every project.
- Never out of ideas: We work in an exciting industry where you’ll need to be able to self-direct and think beyond what’s asked of you to produce greatness that our partners didn’t even know to ask for.
- Strategic: Your writing mechanics are down pat, but you also care about what you write, where it’s published, when it’s seen, and who reads it. The “Why” behind your words is about persuading, not adding noise.
- A brand champion: You feel strongly that every touchpoint matters and understand how these come together. From the biggest campaigns to the smallest microcopy, you hold your work to a high standard and have a personal stake in the overall brand experience.
What would you be doing?
- Develop compelling, creative copy to market Airblack Beauty Club which would include social media ads and posts (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, SMS/WhatsApp that reflects our brand voice
- Defining the brand's tone of voice and expressing it creatively through the different channels. and write engaging copy for Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook, etc
- Translate marketing strategies into the creative narration, to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives.
- Able to change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling concepts and copywriting
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholder to manage content delivery schedules.
- Work collaboratively to execute campaigns and strategies for our online and offline outreach.
What makes you a suitable candidate
- Prior 1- 5 yrs of experience in copywriting
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Must understand the best practices of prominent digital and social media channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement and leads
- Bonus Skill: Prior experience in writing for a beauty / fashion industry
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please share your resume along with your portfolios at email@example.com we would love to see some of your work. Please add the subject line as <Position Name> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!