Do you believe in empowering people? Do you agree that the next decade is about internet first creators? Do you want to help people convert their passion into a sustainable profession? If so, then Airblack is the place for you.
Airblack is building the future of work through skill-based education.
We do this by providing them with the best knowledge in a way that works, delivered by the top experts. Currently, Airblack's Beauty Club is India's largest online platform for beauty skills, with over 1500+ Makeup Artists trained and over 50K hours of live learning content consumed to date. Airblack has a record course completion rate of 80%+, an NPS of 72, and a monthly reach of over 12M organic impressions a month through its social media outreach.
About The Role-
We’re looking for a go getter, hard working individual to join our People team. You will manage mostly HR Operations related tasks such as payroll processing, onboarding and exiting formalities, process relevant paperwork and ensuring all employee related formalities are operating smoothly.
What would you be doing?
- Provide support on a wide range of HR processes including onboarding, data management and off-boarding.
- Ensure the smooth entry and exit of employees as well as coordinate the onboarding of new hires.
- Process relevant paperwork, share HR/benefits information with new firm members and coordinate new hire processes.
- Manage terminations as well as oversee background checks.
- Administer other personnel programs as appropriate (e.g. mobility).
- Ensure compliance of employment documents, people system records, etc. by running regular audits in collaboration with the team members and local offices.
- Contribute to other HR operations projects by proactively identifying gaps, scope for improvement in processes, ways to plug gaps and optimize processes and efficiencies.
- Ensure smooth Operational support in releasing offer letters as per required standards and processes and within timelines
- Ensure a smooth and pleasant onboarding happens across all locations. Ensure that employee IDs are generated in time to the business managers.
What would we be looking for?
- Good knowledge in word, excel & PPT
- 6 months in an HR Operations role
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software
- Understanding of HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good research abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines
- Highly Employee and Customer centric
- Strong team player, willing to learn and share experiences with other team members
Why should you join us?
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best colleagues from backgrounds such as BCG, Goldman Sachs, Grofers, WeWork, IIT, and so on
- Join an employee friendly culture
- Get to work with an awesome, cooperative team
- Be a part of a fast-paced, growth driven organization
- Perks and benefits are included
- Be a part of an exciting journey and unleash the best version of yourself
Remote for now, but once the pandemic settles it would be Gurgaon
How to apply?
If you are interested in applying, request you to share your resume at email@example.com, adding the subject line as <Position Name> <Your name> < Years of relevant experience>
Breaking boundaries and doing more than what is expected is what people at Airblack are known for. Join our team of highly motivated individuals, as we build a club just as unique as you!