Airblack is building the future of work through skill-based education
They do this by providing them the best knowledge in a way that works, delivered by the top experts. Currently, Airblack's Beauty Club is India's largest online platform for beauty skills, with over 1500+ Makeup Artists trained and over 50K hours of live learning content consumed to date. Airblack has a record course completion rate of 80%+, an NPS of 72, and a monthly reach of over 12M organic impressions a month through its social media outreach.
Airblack is backed by India's marquee VC funds. The founders have been ex-VCs before at Elevation Capital, and have a mix of operating and entrepreneurship experience in the past. The core team comes from backgrounds such as IIT, IIM, BCG, Sprinklr, ITC, and so on.
Who are we looking for?
As Airblack enters its next phase of growth in building a one-stop learning platform for entrepreneurs and creators, we are looking for a young and energetic Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate must simultaneously be able to toggle between strategy and execution and must thrive working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
If you are someone who is extremely passionate about beauty and has a massive experience to strategically drive consideration, engagement, sales, and loyalty.Someone who is on top of social trends, eager to know what existing brands are doing, and act as the brand guardian and make business recommendations relevant to the overall growth of the brand in the beauty category.
If this person sounds like someone you, we would love to know you. We are looking for an experienced self-driven, highly enthusiastic individual for this role.
What would you be doing?
- Develop and implement social media strategy for Instagram in alignment with the goals of Airblack's content marketing, brand identity, and company culture programs in order to drive brand awareness and affinity
- Assist across strategy, performance, growth and execution of Instagram posts, stories, copy on each campaign
- Identify compelling, emotive storytelling initiatives including short and long-form videos, reels, story, posts, influencer campaigns, co-branded campaigns, and other content for Instagram
- Position the company as the thought leader and create new and innovative ways to engage social audiences
- Identify and lead the company into new areas of digital engagement beyond existing channels through competitive research, audience identification and strategy
- Establish consistency of brand communication across platforms, influencers, and member community on Instagram
- Conceptualise design strategy and have basic understanding of designing creatives
- Come up with weekly, monthly and quarterly calendars for Instagram
What makes you a suitable candidate?
We would love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Loves storytelling, brand creation and building from scratch
- Is creative and innovative and your heart beats for good content
- 2+ years of work experience in handling social media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects
- You are attentive to detail and manage tasks efficiently and effectively
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Subscriptions to support your physical as well as mental health
The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Join us to find out more☀️